The Engineering Research Office provides a variety of proposal development support for faculty.
Along with trained research admin staff in our six schools, who serve as the point of contact for all proposals submissions, we offer editing and graphic support, program management services (for large strategic proposals), and assistance with data needs for grant proposals.
Check out the links below for more information.
- Funding Opportunities – See a list of upcoming Opportunities, Limited Submissions, and Events.
- Proposal Support – See if your proposal qualifies for free editing and graphic support.
- Research Advancement – Find your RA
- Program Management – See guidelines for program management assistance.
- Data Analysis
- Business Engagement Catalyst team – Find support for building a relationship with an industry partner
- Faculty Resources – Find sponsor guidelines, workshop materials, links to new investigator funding, sample language library (login required), and other proposal development material.